The gift that is best for you — is the gift that is best for the Panorama Benevolent Fund.
- Gifts: You can make a One-Time Gift or Recurring Monthly Gift billed as part of Panorama’s monthly invoice.
- Recognition & Remembrance: You can make a donation in recognition of someone who embodies the spirit of Panorama or in honor of a deceased friend or loved one.
- Bequests: There are also lots of ways to support the Fund with a gift in your will, which may also ease the tax burden on your estate. A bequest may provide for a specific dollar gift or a percentage of your estate to be given to the Benevolent Fund. There are other types of bequests as well.
- Required Minimum Distribution: Current IRS rules allow Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) to flow directly from your IRA to the Benevolent Fund tax free and can be taken as a tax deduction as a charitable contribution. We encourage you to seek the advice of your attorney and tax advisor to determine the type of gift that may be best for you.
- Smile Amazon: Amazon will contribute a portion of each eligible sale to the Benevolent Fund once you select it as your charity of choice.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Panorama Benevolent Fund. Download PDF
- Vehicle Donation: Donate your cars, trucks, boats and RV’s to CARS and select the Panorama Benevolent Fund as your charity of choice. Call CARS at 855-500-RIDE or click here to make the donation online.