Neighbors Helping Neighbors
The resident-supported and operated Panorama Benevolent Fund is helping the elderly by extending caring responsibility with a trio of safety-net programs. Prudent investment of our donated funds has contributed to these programs since the Fund’s inception in 1972. All of these programs are currently available at no charge to residents of Panorama.
- Financial Assistance Program: This support is extended to Independent Living residents who have outlived their planned financial resources.
- Social Services Advisors: The Fund supports three Social Service Advisors who assist residents in various aspects of their life while navigating Panorama’s continuum of care.
- SARA ® (Situational Awareness Response Assistant): The Fund and Corporation provide a personal emergency alert pendant to every Independent Living residents.
- Smile Amazon: Amazon will contribute a portion of each eligible sale to the Benevolent Fund once you select it as your charity of choice.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Panorama Benevolent Fund. Download PDF
- Automobile Donation: Donate your unwanted automobile to CARS and select the Panorama Benevolent Fund as your charity of choice. Call CARS at 855-500-RIDE
We are always needing volunteers to help us with our events or general work in the organization. Contact Us to be a volunteer.
Volunteers with cashiering experience in retailing needed for the Stiles-Beach Barn and Encore Furniture & Books. Please contact Don Whiting at firstname.lastname@example.org or Benevolent Fund Secretary in the Contact Us section.